If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest you might know that I have been asked to write a second cupcake recipe book. I am very excited for the success of the first and how well it has been received. To say THANKS I have decided that I am going to let my friends, family and fans name my second book!
The person who suggests the winning book title will receive a FREE signed copy of the new cupcake recipe book when it is released and a dozen cupcakes! The winner will also have their name published in the acknowledgment section. The winning book title will be selected by a committee of One Sweet Slice employees and our publisher Cedar Fort.
Not only are my customers and fans amazing, but they are creative. I often get suggestions from customers that have helped our business and so I am looking to you!
Here are the details:
1. Submit your book title suggestion on the form below. Yes you can submit more than once.
2. Only one winner, if multiple people suggest the winning title then the first one who suggested it will get a signed copy of the book.
3. Suggestions begin Monday January 20th at 8am
4. Suggestions end Monday January 27th at 9pm.
5. Winner will be selected and notified within one week, after reviewing with our employees and Cedar Fort Publishing.
What I already know about the book: The first book, One Sweet Cupcake, was a compilation of our award winning cupcakes including the flavors that won the Food Network TV Show Cupcake Wars. (If you don’t have a copy yet, click the link to the right to order)
The vision for book number two has to do with flavors of the season, it will be broken down into four sections for each season. For example, in the fall section it will have recipes using fresh peaches, pumpkins, apples and other seasonal products.
I appreciate your support of One Sweet Slice and my first recipe book, One Sweet Cupcake! I am excited to hear the suggestions, please share this promotion with friends and family and lets make it a FUN event. My four kids will be making suggestions too!
Fill out the form below to make a suggestion!